Flowboard 1.2 – What’s New
Please visit Flowboard.com/features to see all the features in Flowboard and for more details of Flowboard 1.2, but here is what’s updated:
• YouTube videos – search YouTube videos for inclusion in your Flowboard
• Undo (and redo) – we all make mistakes, we’ve now added an ‘undo’ button so you can go back, and back and back.
• PDF support – upload and view. Upload your PDF files and display within app
• Video compression – shrink your video files effortlessly with built in video compression
• Slide to add screen – Slick new three finger slide to reveal add screen menu
• Updated the way we download templates and Flowboards for better usability on slower connections
• New second menu with undo, redo, and snap guides off/on button
We are excited about all of our new features in version 1.2. YouTube is especially exciting because it unlocks all of the great content available, as well as the ability for you to be able to save on your monthly upload quota! (YouTube videos stream from the web, so they don’t account for any of your uploads each month.)
Undo and redo is something we’ve been working on for awhile, and we’re happy to finally release it. We’ve also been making some other updates to our tools in the Creator, like the new side menus, Snap Guides are a little bit ‘snappier’, and we’ve also added slide to add a new screen. You’ll notice we’ve moved the Snap Guide Toggle on/off button to a new side menu to your left in the creator. This is also where you will find undo and redo.
Additionally, when you’ve reached the last page of your Flowboard, you’ll be able to slide to add a new screen. Just slide to the left, and a new screen of your choosing will drop in and place itself at the end of your flow.
New for our premium subscribers is PDF. PDF are available for all users to view and download, regardless of their account type. Upload a PDF of your choosing, then tap to choose a preview image, or you can use our default PDF icon.
For better speed, performance, and quota usage, we have introduced video compression. Make your new videos much smaller by choosing from three diffrerent sizes!
For speed and stability, we’ve made a ton of performance upgrades like downloaded templates and Flowboards. This should help out those that have slower connections, or are using data.
We hope you didn’t run into any issues with Flowboard 1.1, but if you did (and we’re sorry about that!) you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve found and squashed bugs we introduced in that update. We hope you’ll give Flowboard 1.2 a try and let us know what you think!
We are already hard at work on the next version of Flowboard. We’ll be adding some new features, tweaking some existing, and improving the overall function and design of the app. We hope you’ll check out Flowboard 1.2 in the app store today (or as soon as possible) and let us know what you think. Drop us a line anytime!